One of the crucial extremely anticipated webtoon variations of 2022, “The Golden Spoon“, marks BTOB’s Yook SungJae‘s return to the small display after his army service. Followers’ expectations are using excessive and if the trailers and posters are something to go by, “The Golden Spoon” is about to be iconic.
For many who may not know, “The Golden Spoon” tells the story of a younger boy from a humble household who takes his probability to change mother and father and develop into wealthy, however his life adjustments in probably the most surprising methods within the course of. “The Golden Spoon” is slated to premiere on September 23, 2022.
Yook SungJae performs Lee SeungCheon, the central protagonist of the drama who makes use of the eponymous golden spoon to show his life round. In the event you’re curious to know extra about Lee SeungCheon, listed below are 5 details that may provide help to perceive his character higher!
Be aware: This text relies on the webtoon. The precise drama adaptation would possibly differ. Spoiler Alert!
1. Lee SeungCheon buys a 3000 KRW golden spoon from an aged girl on the road, which she claims will permit him to alter his mother and father. All he has to do is eat 3 meals with the spoon on the home of a kid his age, and his id will probably be switched together with his. Wishing to dwell out the Prince and the Pauper fairy story, he’s wanting to eat the three meals, and to his shock, it really works as a result of he quickly finds himself residing the lifetime of Hwang TaeYong (to be performed by Lee JongWon).
2. SeungCheon is finest buddies with Hwang TaeYong, who comes from a household that may safely be referred to as the highest 1%. He spends tens of millions of KRW in per week on probably the most frivolous issues equivalent to video games and comedian books however is a really type and candy boy who desires of turning into a comic book artist. After switching lives with TaeYong, SeungCheon notices that he’s nonetheless as joyful, cheerful, and likable as at all times, which irks him a bit bit.
3. Lee SeungCheon’s father is an aspiring comedian artist however is at the moment unemployed, which leaves SeungCheon quite pissed off about his household’s monetary issues. Alternatively, he finds TaeYong’s father charismatic, even supposing he might be fairly abusive in the direction of TaeYong.
4. Lee SeungCheon desires to attend cram courses however solely as a result of he thinks that it’s a signal of wealth and affluence. SeungCheon’s household can barely pay hire, not to mention ship him for cram courses, which provides to his perceived humiliation amongst his friends, who all attend quite a few academies and tuitions. They speak behind his again, suggesting that SeungCheon will not get forward in life due to his poor household, which solely aggravates him much more.
5. SeungCheon thinks his father will maintain him again in life, and his sister is short-tempered, however he’s immensely happy with his mom. When he realizes that he’s lacking his mom after residing as TaeYong, he instantly chooses to go to TaeYong’s father’s firm to distract himself with the dazzle of wealth. It does not take lengthy earlier than he understands the implications of his actions, however he’s nonetheless reluctant to return to his authentic life.
Are you excited for “The Golden Spoon”? Share your ideas with Kpopmap within the feedback part down under!