About this course
The Korean language has a number of politeness and ritual ranges, however they are often primarily divided into two ranges – 존댓말(formal/well mannered language) and 반말(informal language). As a learner, you begin out by studying the formal model first by programs and books. And as you make an increasing number of Korean buddies, you’ll really feel the necessity to begin utilizing informal language in sure conditions. 반말 is a whole lot of enjoyable to make use of particularly together with your shut buddies, however you additionally should be cautious to not use it incorrectly or with the incorrect individual.
This 13-part course will educate all the principles of the informal language of Korean and the way to flip your formal sentences into pure informal varieties. After taking this course, it is possible for you to to not solely perceive but in addition begin utilizing 반말!
from inexperienced persons to superior learners (all ranges)
What are you able to obtain by this course?
- Perceive what 반말(informal language) is and the way to use it
- Perceive when and when to not use 반말
- Discover ways to flip formal sentences into informal sentences
- Observe utilizing extra advanced sentence varieties in informal language
- Discover ways to counsel talking casually with somebody
What can you discover contained in the course?
- 13 video classes
- 1 abstract lesson
- Lesson notes for every lesson
- Evaluation quiz for every lesson
Desk of contents
- What’s 반말? When can you utilize it?
- Dropping -요 on the finish
- Dropping -니다 on the finish
- Calling your buddy’s identify
- Utilizing 야 to get somebody’s consideration
- Informal-only expressions
- Altering -이에요 to -이야
- Expressing future tense in informal language
- Compound sentence endings
- Saying “Let’s” in informal language
- Telling somebody to do one thing
- Narrative varieties and query varieties
- Beginning to use informal language
This course is obtainable just for Premium Members.
Improve your membership to Premium now!