Recipes and normal ideas for utilizing my particular mix seasoning salts to make a very easy but extremely scrumptious meal!
Why Seoul BBQ and Korean Chili Salt
Why? Effectively, as a result of I’ve at all times needed to share how wonderful Korean salt is and with this mix, you can too make tremendous scrumptious meals merely and simply!!!
First, let me share one thing with you…. do you assume I prepare dinner a full elaborate Korean meal day-after-day or virtually day-after-day? Effectively, actually not day-after-day however I used to prepare dinner a full meal very often.
The primary yr or two through the pandemic, I cooked quite a bit as a result of it was a approach to hold us blissful and entertained. I began making all types of labor-intensive however scrumptious meals like makgeolli, tteok muffins, common and gluten free sourdough breads, ciabbata, korean do-it-yourself noodles, dumplings and extra.
However after the pandemic, I form of bought burned out from cooking a lot and I’m not getting any youthful.. lol.
So recently, I believed that I’d like to share less difficult and easy recipes with you all.. After which Josu Salt Co. contacted me about making a Korean seasoning salt mix that may assist individuals make scrumptious meals merely and simply – I believed it was undoubtedly value a attempt!
And one other massive motive why I needed to associate with Josu was as a result of I’ve at all times needed to assist individuals expertise how good Korean cheonilyeom salt is, the way it actually makes every part style sooo good. BTW, you might need learn it already however I even in contrast the style and sodium degree of 12 totally different salts that features essentially the most well-known french Guerande Sea Salt and located Korean Cheonilyeom completely comparable.
So I’m blissful I get to share this with you all!!
The place to purchase Kimchimari x Josu Korean Salt Blends
You should buy my Seoul BBQ Salt and Korean Chili Salt at Josu Salt Co on-line retailer. Click on beneath.
The best way to use each Seoul BBQ Salt and Korean Chili Salt
Each salts have very related sodium ranges. Seoul BBQ Salt is extra of an easy seasoning that’s salty, peppery, garlicky and nutty. Korean Chili Salt is barely spicy, oniony, nutty with somewhat zing. Good quantity of gochugaru (crimson chili powder) is seen however it’s not that spicy so don’t panic!
- Use as Dipping Salt with any Korean Gui (grill) Meats or Seafood, additionally add sesame oil to salt for a nuttier dipping sauce
- Season steaks, fish, rooster with both salt then prepare dinner with some olive oil or sesame oil. For fish like salmon, I sprinkled the salt, then squeezed some lemon juice and drizzle of olive oil. Then I pan-fried it on medium warmth till achieved. You may see how they give the impression of being when cooked with the salts.
- Steam greens like broccoli, asparagus then sprinkle some Chili Salt then a splash of lemon juice. See asparagus above.
- Saute onions, bell peppers in a frying pan with some oil and seoul bbq salt. See the aspect of veggies subsequent to the steak.
- Slice zucchini thinly then saute in a frying pan with some sesame oil or olive oil then sprinkle the Korean Chili Salt. Cook dinner till slighlty mushy. Serve with the grilled salmon above!
Korean Vegetable Salad Muchim Recipes utilizing Chili Salt
Korean Cucumber Onion Salad with Korean Chili Salt
- 2 Persian Cucumbers, sliced skinny
- 1/4 yellow onion, sliced skinny
- 1 Tbsp Kimchimari Korean Chili Salt
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- swirl of sesame oil as a end
Slice cucumbers, onions then season accordingly. Let sit for five min or so earlier than serving.
Refreshing Radish Muchim Salad with Korean Chili Salt
This can be a very gentle and refreshing radish salad, very similar to Musaengche recipe I’ve shared earlier than.
- 1 cup Korean radish, sliced skinny into 1/2 discs
- 2 tsp Kimchimari Korean chili salt
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1.5 tsp sugar
Slice Korean radish thinly, then combine with the seasonings. Let it sit for 10 min. earlier than serving. Nice with Korean BBQ meats.
Kimchi-Like Radish Salad
- 1 cup Korean Radish, sliced skinny
- 3 tsp Korean Chili Salt
- 1/4 tsp fish sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 ~ 3/4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp rice vinegar
Season thinly sliced radish with the substances above. Let it sit for 10 min or so earlier than serving as a result of the salt must meld with the seasoning and radish. Add extra gochugaru individually if you would like it to be extra spicy.
What Korean BBQ Salt will not be
Once I name it ‘korean bbq’, I imply it within the sense of grilling meats that’s frivolously seasoned with this salt. This may NOT make the standard flavors of Bulgogi or Kalbi. You will have soy sauce for that.
Extra Recipes are coming!
Get pleasure from ❤️