Article: Finest drama of my life -> the worst ‘Extraordinary Legal professional Woo’… can it keep away from ruining its characters within the final two episodes?
Supply: Seoul Information by way of Naver
1. [+501, -11] Personally, the drama began going downhill for me after the ninth episode…
2. [+182, -7] I want they’d’ve simply saved the concentrate on character progress as a substitute of a love line.. might they not have performed that?? Actually?
3. [+172, -9] I feel the scriptwriter has reached her limits…
4. [+75, -5] It has been getting a bit iffy for me since all of the ‘Kahi’ PPL
5. [+48, -3] I observed that Woo Younger Woo simply looks like an individual with out autism ever since just a few episodes in the past
6. [+46, -2] Makes me notice how good ‘Misaeng’ was even with no love traces in any respect.
7. [+41, -4] I believed the drama was contemporary and enjoyable at first however I have not been watching it anymore. With the added love line and all… I’ve simply been altering the channel. Please do not think about a second season.. Simply end it right here and at the very least protect no matter recognition the drama has left.
8. [+24, -0] Am I the one one questioning why Dong Geurami and the furry chef adopted them to the Jeju work journey, although??
9. [+23, -2] It is a fail drama for me. The actors and the director’s skills managed to make up for the scriptwriter’s shortcomings nevertheless it’s beginning to present now.
10. [+22, -1] Did the scriptwriter change within the center? I believed the drama was so contemporary at first, and Park Eun Bin was so cute.. I even caught all the re-runs.. however now I am unable to even end watching an episode with out feeling bored.
11. [+21, -0] The drama was ruined with Bang Gu-ppong… I’m completely against a second season.
12. [+18, -1] Our nation simply cannot produce dramas and not using a love line
13. [+12, -0] I really feel like they might’ve left their relationship at a humanistic friendship/shut co-worker kind of state of affairs.. they went too far with it
14. [+13, -2] The Jeju episode was so boring ㅜㅜ
15. [+11, -0] Poor Park Eun Bin, she did so nicely with the appearing on this
16. [+10, -0] I feel Park Eun Bin and the remainder of the forged have carried this drama for so long as they might. From the most cancers to the love line, all the things’s a multitude now.
17. [+8, -0] Woo Younger Woo’s character is changing into increasingly like an individual who simply acts like they’ve autism. The love line feels compelled. It is ruining the main target of the drama.
18. [+9, -2] I misplaced curiosity as soon as the love line began occurring. I need to watch her dominate courtroom circumstances, not see her go on dates.