Supply: Sojang by way of YouTube
1. [+591] Ah, it is so cute and harmless that she practiced for the fan signing with a teddy bear ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ however I am unable to think about how stunning it should’ve been to see these dogjusshis in actual life… 😢
2. [+240] ㅠㅠ Shield New Denims in any respect prices
3. [+273] In case you really contemplate your self a fan, should not you be extra thoughtful of the group, to need them to guard their psychological for a protracted profession… You may’t assist your age however you possibly can weight loss plan or gown higher to point out your respect for them… although it might be a lot better in the event you simply did not go in any respect
4. [+682] Being a fan and supporting them is ok however please do not truly go to those fan signings as a result of they’re nonetheless infants and you are going to shock them ㅠ
5. [+143] The way in which these fan signing tickets are given out is the difficulty. It’s best to solely be capable of enter the lotto one album per particular person however permitting as many probabilities as albums you purchase makes it simpler for the older followers with extra money to get in, and clearly folks like this man are going to spend each cent they should get in..
6. [+175] These poor infants. Think about how excited they have to’ve been to lastly meet their followers solely to be met with these ajusshis… I am certain they felt shocked and that making a living is not any kid’s play anymore…
7. [+178] There’s nothing mistaken with older feminine followers as a result of they normally regard their teams with a motherly affection. The issue with male followers is that they’re delusional sufficient to suppose they’re in a relationship with them. The individual that had their image taken on the fan signing was discovered to have been part of a New Denims neighborhood that usually feedback s*xual harassment and in addition hangs out on boards that writes nasty issues about Hyein, who’s solely in junior highschool. It is disgusting.
8. [+186] I am simply glad that New Denims has extra feminine followers than male… I really feel so unhealthy for teams like IZ*ONE, Twice, and Lovelyz who should take care of extra male heavy fandoms ㅠㅠ
9. [+129] Please shield our youngsters…
10. [+145] Sure, there’s nothing mistaken with a person supporting New Denims however it’s important to admit there’s mentally one thing mistaken for a person to be spending hundreds simply to see a woman who’s a minor. Do you suppose folks like which can be in a position to proudly say what they do with out being judged by society?
11. [+20] And because of this I discover titles like ‘nation’s little sister’ or ‘uncle followers’ so problematic and disgusting… it is glamorizing what’s truly perverted. You may inform simply by the faces that these males make once they see idols who’re sufficiently old to be their daughter that there is nothing harmless about their emotions for these idols.
12. [+76] That is actually simply gross;;;
13. [+99] For a person in his thirties to be following a teen idol round and spending cash like that is, sure, a psychological sickness
14. [+127] It makes me sick to think about these sweaty previous males ready within the crowd, feeling all enthusiastic about getting to fulfill infants
15. [+71] Think about training to your fan meet with a teddy bear… solely to see these otakus in the long run…
16. [+57] The scent of his sweat is permeating by my laptop display… ugh
17. [+25] Should not these followers be free to do what they need? So long as these males are shopping for albums and listening to their music, perhaps they’re simply attending these fan meets really as a fan… it is higher to have these followers than no followers in any respect, no? So long as there is not any harassment concerned…
– [+45] The ajusshi at 1:08 is a member of a message board that has s*xual harassment feedback a couple of 13 12 months previous member
18. [+28] I am about to throw up…