Ok-Drama followers of Adamas won’t wrestle to go to its filming location since a museum in Wonju is the very best place to relive a number of the scenes within the sequence.
Within the first episode of Adamas, Ha Woo-shin, an acclaimed author portrayed by Ji Sung was commissioned to be the ghostwriter of Haesong Group CEO performed by Lee Kyung Younger. Woo-shin is definitely on a mission to unearth the thriller about his father’s loss of life.
Arriving on the home of Chairman Kwon, he enters a grandiose mansion surrounded by a surprising view of nature. Haesong Mansion is definitely Museum SAN in Wonju, Gangwon province.
To this point, the Welcome Middle, Flower Backyard, Predominant Constructing Meditation Corridor, Stone Backyard and varied exterior and inside options of Museum SAN had been captured in Adamas.
Go to Korea shared Museum SAN (House Artwork Nature) is a minimalist concrete constructing designed by well-known architect Tadao Ando that opened in Might 2013.
Museum SAN is a spot the place artwork and structure are harmonized with pure environment and the altering of the 4 seasons. With the slogan “Disconnect to Join,” the Museum gives the guests with a real relaxation and rest for all times by way of artwork and nature, paper and analog sensibility.
- 260, Oak valley 2-gil, Wonju-si, Gangwon-do
강원도 원주시 지정면 오크밸리2길 260
How To Get pleasure from A Tour At Museum SAN
- Discover the everlasting and present shows of wondrous Korean artwork featured within the Artwork Gallery
- Study in regards to the Hansol Paper Museum, Korea’s first museum specializing in paper.
- Marvel at placing works that play with notion and the impact of sunshine inside a created area featured in James Turrell’s artworks.
- Expertise psychological rest and meditation alongside the museum’s area and pure environment at Meditation Corridor.
- Reap the benefits of programs in printmaking and papercraft workshops hosted by skilled printmaker and academic group.
As well as, an artwork store and rooftop cafe with a splendid view may be loved by guests.
When you love watching Adamas, then make certain so as to add Museum SAN in your Ok-Journey bucket record if you go to Korea quickly.
Sources/Images: Go to Korea | Museum SAN | tvN Drama